Friday, June 22, 2012

Black and Blue

photo (9)
Sometime in the near future, I'm going to be moving from my current bedroom, to the sleepout, affectionately known as 'the casa'. It's probably about half the size of my current bedroom, but where my room is dark and unfinished, the casa has three big windows and a proper floor!

The most exciting thing about moving out there (aside from having a big clearout) is that I get to redecorate (more about that in a later post) and one of the things I really want to incorporate is lots of handmade things.

I was looking for something quick to do last night as I watched TV with my Mama, and I found You Go Girl's Posh Pillowcase tutorial, and off I went! I grabbed my favourite aqua cotton and a black pillowcase that could do with some cheering up, and an hour later I had something beautiful in my lap.


photo (11)

It still needs a press, just to make everything sit neatly, but I love it already and am sure there will be more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment