Friday, July 19, 2013

No excuse for it really

I'm afraid I have both a lack of photos for this post, and a quite astonishing case of startitis. I have well and truly lost count of the number of projects that I have started in the last few days, most of which have been ripped back of the needles in a matter of hours.

I have therefore, forcibly simplified things. There are a couple of exceptions to my attack, the merino-silk Hitchiker for instance, which is sitting and waiting quietly. Other than that, though, I have narrowed things down to two working projects, two slots if you will, and I can only start something new when I've finished something.

Right now I have a Jaywalker sock being knitted out of Zwerger Garn Opal Graffiti, that will probably take some time, and when my hands get sore, and I get sick of the fine gauge, I can switch to the simple eyelet cowl I'm making out of Misti Alpaca's Best of Nature for the fiancĂ©e  It's unbelievably soft, simple and peaceful to knit.

I'll try to get photos tomorrow, and since we're off to buy some yarn I'll get photos of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment